Voip Unlimited is an Ofcom regulated Telecommunications Network Service Provider.
Companies providing communications services are required by law to comply with the Communications Act 2003. It is also a legal requirement under the General Conditions of Entitlement for providers of fixed-line telephone services to have an Ofcom approved Consumer Code of Conduct and a Code of Practice for their sales and marketing activities.
Please note that calls to the Contact Centre may be monitored or recorded.
These requirements also apply to any service providers, resellers or agents we may work with.
Our Codes of Practice are published here, and our Terms of Supply can be found below:
Codes of Practice
- Code of Practice for Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution
- Code of Practice for Calls to Non-Geographic Numbers, including Premium Rate Services and Number Translation Services
Terms and Conditions
- Master Services Agreement – Reseller (PDF)
- Domain Name Registration –v Nominet (PDF)
- Airwave-Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Master Services Agreement (PDF)
Offers and Competitions
Data Privacy Documents